Download documents for your VOCAL Assistant
1. Are there usage limits for each feature?
Both trial and Pro plan users have unlimited access to all features within their validity period.
2. Is there a time limit for single use of the record in "Transcribe" feature?
There is no time limit for usage, but the transcription will automatically stop when the software detects no voice input for a certain period.
3. Can I upload existing video or audio files for transcription to generate transcripts and summaries? Are there file size limits?
The speech transcription feature supports importing video or audio files, with a maximum limit of 3 hours per file.
4. Can the results of speech transcription be exported?
Yes, both transcripts and audio files can be exported to specified locations.
5. How do I choose the summary template I need in the speech transcription feature?
Please specify the content type of the speech in the workspace above, and the software will automatically select the corresponding summary template based on your selection.
6. Is it possible to expand support for more languages for recognition, translation, and speech synthesis?
Our recognition, translation, and speech synthesis capabilities are flexible and expandable. We welcome your suggestions through the customer service system.
7. Is it possible to expand support for more summary templates?
Our summary templates are highly flexible and expandable. We welcome your suggestions through the customer service system.
8. Does using VOCAL Assistant require an internet connection?
Yes. Our speech recognition, translation, and summarization functions require processing through the Internet.
9. How does VOCAL Assistant manage the security risks of information transmission?
All your content is transmitted using HTTPS encryption to reduce information transmission security risks.
10. How does VOCAL Assistant manage the security risks of information storage?
Your data is stored on your local computer, not in our cloud services.
11. How does VOCAL Assistant manage the security risks of information privacy?
Your data will not be used for training models.